==SLIDE TO UNLOCK ISSUES (thanks to JackTheMan27)==
For those that can't get the "slide to unlock" text to disapear then do this:
1. Locate file "SpringBoard.strings" in System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/
(Or Sv.Iproj if the language is Swedish, for example)
2. edit using Notepad and remove the text "slide to unlock" in the brackets on the first line.
When you first open it you see this:
""AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "slide to unlock";...."
You want it to change it so it looks like this:
""AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "";...."
========CEASING SUPPORT FOR THIS THEME========
Typophone 4 was started with humble intentions, but has now grown beyond my capability to maintain. As of this update, I will no longer be giving technical support for this theme, as I want to work on other things. Though I would still very much like to hear comments and criticisms. Thank you all for your continued enthusiasm and feedback.
Even though I can't personally reply to everyone who favorited this, I really do appreciate it.
This theme IS on Cydia, people! Just search "Typophone 4" and install, it should work for all devices (excluding iPad).
===TO EVERYONE ON FIRMWARES LOWER THAN 4.x.x===
I know you have this issue of 88:88 appearing behind the background, and I've had literally 50 people a day ask me this, The problem lies in the way iOS4 handles backgrounds ever since Apple added the customizable wallpaper feature. Since I've made my theme to work with iOS4 and not 3.x.x, I will not be releasing a fix for this problem in my theme.
BUT! There IS a simple fix!
All you have to do is go into the theme folder and open up style.css, then find this code:
and change it to:
====ALSO, BATTERY IS CURRENTLY IMPOSSIBLE=====
Yep. Because the battery is shown behind my theme, it's because of the way iOS works. Sorry guys. :S
1. Download theme from over there ----->
2. Open SSH client
3. Navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes.[numbers]
4. Click and drag the theme into that folder
5. Go to Cydia and download "Lockscreen Clock Hide"
==========24 HOUR TIME============
1. Use SSH Client to navigate to the theme folder
2. Open up functions.js
3. Go to line 2: "AM_PM = true" and change it to "AM_PM = false"
=====ADD YOUR OWN BACKGROUND======
1. Go into the theme folder via SSH
2. replace LockBackground.png with whatever image you'd like.
Have fun, all you jailbreaking scallywags!
- TAP TO UNLOCK added (modified "iPhone 4 Tap to Unlock"
from Cydia, credits to Lynden Dunn)
[One theme or the other, you don't need both]
- Ability to add custom background is fixed and shows
- "Unlock" Text is now full-res for iPhone 4's
- iPHONE 4 GRAPHICS! (Finally! I know, right?)
- The Date is fixed, and the AM/PM works properly!
- The Slider on non-iPhone 4 devices should be the right size